Forum Latanie i Podróże

Tematyka: tanie latanie, tanie linie lotnicze,
przeloty z i do Polski, życie i podróże po świecie.

Wyszukaj najtańszy bilet lotniczy !

FIFA would aswell like to use

RSS FAQFAQ SzukajSzukaj RejestracjaRejestracja ProfilProfil Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości ZalogujZaloguj 

FIFA would aswell like to use

Forum Latanie i Podróże -> Linie lotnicze
Autor Wiadomość
francismake

2016-11-21, 09:45     FIFA would aswell like to use

“We aswell abreast them about FIFA’s accommodation to install a VAR training centre at our address actuality in Zurich. We are searching to set it up in the next months and are agreeable altered fifa 17 ps3 coins providers from about the apple to advertise their technology at the facility.”For this important project, FIFA’s Football Technology Innovation and Refereeing Departments will plan anxiously to authorize abstruse advice for their bout officials.

The training centre will be acclimated to brainwash called VARs and referees for “offline” and “live” tests, decidedly those that will officiate at matches breadth the abstracts will be conducted, such as the FIFA Club Apple Cup Japan 2016.The IFAB and FIFA would aswell like to use it to advanced the analysis activity from a abstruse point of view, and to apprentice added about the differences amid the systems that are currently on the market.

Meanwhile, affiliate fifa 17 pc coins associations and leagues absorbed in administering abstracts will aswell be offered opportunities to see the technology in action.The affair follows abide month’s admission branch for absorbed antagonism organisers, which The IFAB organised in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.FIFA 17 is upcoming with no different,and our website fifa16coins4u have more news about fifa 17.

Strona 1 z 1