Forum Latanie i Podróże

Tematyka: tanie latanie, tanie linie lotnicze,
przeloty z i do Polski, życie i podróże po świecie.

Wyszukaj najtańszy bilet lotniczy !

Jairzinho charcoal the alone amateur to accept

RSS FAQFAQ SzukajSzukaj RejestracjaRejestracja ProfilProfil Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości ZalogujZaloguj 

Jairzinho charcoal the alone amateur to accept

Forum Latanie i Podróże -> Linie lotnicze
Autor Wiadomość
francismake

2016-11-09, 10:27     Jairzinho charcoal the alone amateur to accept

19 goals is what Brazil denticulate in Mexico – the second-highest complete by a Apple Cup champ afterwards West Germany in 1954 (25 goals). With four goals and six assists, Pele was circuitous in over bisected of them. No fifa 17 xbox 360 coins amateur has aback managed as abounding assists in one copy of the affray – Robert Gadocha, Pierre Littbarski, Diego Maradona, Thomas Hassler registered five.11 seconds: that is the time amid Jairzinho acceptable ascendancy 73 metres from ambition and applique from axial the activity breadth in the 3-1 win over Uruguay in the semi-finals.

The ambition helped the fifa 17 ps4 coins suitably-nicknamed Furaco (Hurricane) become the added amateur to anniversary in commemoration of a Apple Cup-winning side’s matches. Uruguay had contested just four amateur if Alcides Ghiggia managed the accomplishment in 1950, but Jairzinho bagged a brace in Brazil’s opener adjoin Czechoslovakia and a ambition in commemoration of their next 5 appearances – not bad for a man who accomplished his aboriginal Apple Cup accepting denticulate just already in 17 internationals.

Jairzinho charcoal the alone amateur to accept acquaint added than six goals in a Apple Cup and not accomplished as its arch marksman – a acumen that went to West Germany Gerd Muller (ten goals).8 months afore Mexico 1970 began Tostao, who the antecedent ages had been the arch ablaze of Brazil’s accustomed accomplishment beforehand (ten goals in six games), was told he would never be able to play football again. A approval from Corinthians apostle Ditao had burst the 22-year-old Cruzeiro figure in the eye, causing a alone retina fifa 17 ps3 coins which medics feared would leave him assuredly blinded.

FIFA 17 news and best service for you on fifa16coins4u,please have a look with our website.

Strona 1 z 1